Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte

This is *so* good.

http://www.annies-eats.com/2009/04/10/chocolate-peanut-butter-torte/

My cooking friend made it for us and I wanted to cry because I loved it so much. She made it without the peanuts and without the espresso powder, so that's how I've made it too. I add a little more mini chocolate chips (which can also be regular chocolate chips that have been through the food processor a bit) and a little bit of cocoa powder instead.

The first time I made it I didn't have a springform pan, so I used a pie dish and it was fine. Also, I make the ganache as directed in the chocolate caramel tart recipe because I don't want to use a double boiler, and it's always fine.

Also, my friend suggested using the cookies from the oreo cookie recipe in the crust, and that's really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment